Vision, Mission & Plans
Vision & Mission
We hold a shared vision for a more just, equitable, compassionate and prosperous world, and want to enable that through:
- Facilitating an engaged community of bold artists and changemakers
- Catalysing conversations, collaborations, new ideas and initiatives around the arts for social change
- Championing artists for social change by inspiring, advocating, encouraging and building support structures and networks
- Partnering and collaborating with values-aligned organisations
Initial ideas for how Carnival of the Bold can increasingly fulfill its mission and service its community include:
- A directory and showcase of social change artists to provide visibility and inspiration
- A support network and engaged community of practice
- Creating opportunities for artists to be involved in social change campaigns and organisations
- Holding forums, workshops, masterclasses, arts for change Barcamp
- Encouraging budding artists, students through existing educational programs as well as public programs
We will be engaging with the artist and social change community to establish needs and collect feedback on these initial ideas. Please drop us a line if you would be happy to be contacted as part of this conversation.
We are seeking values-aligned sponsors, partners, collaborators and funders to enable our mission. Please contact us to if you’d like to chat more.